- Veteran Sport Australia - connecting veterans and their families with individual and team sport, recreational programs, one-off competitive events, camps and games, such as the Warrior Games and Invictus Games. Veteran Sport Australia provides pathways to coaching and mentoring training, and access to financial assistance for those who cannot afford to participate. It makes it easier for veterans and their families to gain access to sport and recreation programs in their local area with the ultimate goal of improving their physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- A Roof In Return - A Roof In Return is a registered public benevolent institute established to be a charity with the purpose of providing benevolent relief to Australian Defence Force war veterans and their direct family members who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. The provision of its housing assistance service will enable these specific members of society to secure short to medium term housing when in need.
Ex-Service Organisations (ESOs) – provide support to current and former serving members. Their services include:
- lobbying to promote improved conditions and entitlements for the serving and veteran community
- advocacy support, particularly for those seeking support and services from DVA or Defence
- welfare support for current and former members and their families
- help with seeking financial assistance from ESOs
- home and hospital visits, and aged care support
- employment and vocational advice, and
- social activities to provide mutual support and networking opportunities.